Turbine OilsOffering you a complete choice of products which include mobil pegasus 805.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|ISO Viscosity Grade
|Viscosity, ASTM D 445, cSt at 40 deg C
|Viscosity, ASTM D 445, cSt at 40 degree celsius
|Viscosity, ASTM D 445, cSt at 100 degree celsius
|Pour Point,ASTM D 97
|-12 Degree C
|0.89 Deg C
Mobil Pegasus 805 Ultra is designed to provide very good protection against piston scuffing, scoring and ring and liner wear. It also exhibits excellent resistance to foaming, good demulsibility and high-level corrosion protection. It is formulated with low levels of zinc and phosphorus making it compatible with engines equipped with catalytic converters.
- Extraordinary oxidation stability and nitration resistance provide cleaner engines, good oil life, and reduced oil disposal and filter costs
- Very good anti-wear characteristics help to reduce wear of engine components and reduce scuffing of pistons and liners
- Good corrosion resistance protects bearings and internal components
- Extraordinary detergent-dispersant system provides protection of valve train components, cleaner engines and longer filter and spark plug life
- Very good foam separation reduces potential negative effects of air on wear and oil degradation